Security is a priority here at Rehab Menswear and we make every effort to ensure that our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
DO NOT share your personal information
- Rehab Menswear will never e-mail or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your password, credit card or bank-account number, or any other personal information. If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail which asks you any of this information, disregard the request and report the incident to Rehab Menswear for further investigation.
Always pay using our automated system
- This is the safest way to make all transactions. We do not accept bank transfers, cheque or cash. Once your payment is processed your items will be dispatched in the next available post (usually the same day for orders placed before 3PM).
Identify False (Spoof or Phishing) E-mails
- If you receive an e-mail asking you for personal information or directing you to a site other than rehabmenswear.com, or asking you to pay outside of rehabmenswear.com, it could be a "spoof" or "phishing" e-mail and should be considered as fraudulent.
- Genuine Rehab Menswear e-mails come from an e-mail address ending in "@rehabmenswear.com". If you receive an e-mail in a different format you can be sure that it's fraudulent.
- Some phishing e-mails may contain links to a website that contains the word "rehabmenswear" somewhere in the URL but will take you to a completely different website. If you hover over the link you often can see the underlying URL which will be in a different format to those linked to within the official Rehab Menswear website.
- If you click though on a phishing e-mail and are taken to a page looking like "Your Account" or anything that asks you to verify or change your personal details, you should consider it as fraudulent.
Report Phishing E-mails
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the e-mail you suspect is fake. By attaching the e-mail we can more easily trace its origins.
- If you cannot include the e-mail as an attachment, forward it to email@example.com and include as much of the header information as you can.
Protect your Password
- Passwords are case sensitive and must be a minimum of six characters. Adding numbers or special characters will make it more difficult for others to guess.
- If you are using a public computer (e.g. library, internet cafe), always remember to log out when you've finished using rehabmenswear.com.